The Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004
The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is located in downtown Washington, D.C., and was the first federal building in Washington designed for both governmental and private sector purposes. The building is the official venue for the Quantum World Congress.
As the seat of global power and international engagement, the Greater Washington area, with its rich foundation of talent, resources, assets, and stakeholders is poised to lead our nation and the world into the quantum era. In fact, the Greater Washington area is:
- Headquarters to dozens of federal labs and FFRDCs
- A $73.5B per year federal procurement contracting hub
- A data center giant – routing 70% of the world’s internet traffic – 4X larger than the next data center market
- Home to national quantum efforts, leading think-tanks, industry and professional associations, and standards bodies
- Ranked #1 in tech job availabilities
- Home to more than 20 colleges and universities
Quantum World Congress utilizes these resources, minds, and dollars, to create the premier hub for the next generation of quantum leadership, innovation, and economic development.
Stay tuned for Hotel Information Coming Soon.
JW Marriott Washington D.C.
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004
Across the road from Freedom Plaza, this upscale hotel is a 9-minute walk from the White House, 18 minutes walk from the National Mall, and 6 minutes on foot from the nearest metro stop.